ADVERTISEMENT

Finebaum - Afterthoughts....

NYCapple

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2012
tennessee.forums.rivals.com
Normally I dont give that sockcucker one iota of neuron flow... but if we want to get brassy.. I'm game.

The guy has taken a doormat program to an elite program in, what, 4 yrs?
Never a head coach before -- but coaches like a guy whos been at it for a lot longer... or on occasion has OUTcoached other more 'seasoned' coaches - when moves made a difference/made sense. (I might be out over my skis here -- but I dont think I am)
He recruits and coaches this team thru the season that was one of, if not the, best seasons in program history?
His team WRECKED Vandy and others... very long tenured, seasoned coaches in the SEC?
Not to mention -- that Hell, Ronnie Milsap could see that how packed/exciting this program has become.
THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE at games OUTSIDE THE STADIUM, dipshit!!!!

Its baseball. We dont get five game series, but you have to win, and if u dont, you take your lumps.
It happens.. and its EXACTLY why pro teams DONT play a ton of 3 game series at the 'regional' or semis level.

Paul Finebaum is a fkn idiot, and I'll stick with my prior analysis: I cant for the life of me figure out how he can say anything with his head planted in Saban's and Sankey's (thank you to the person who pointed that out) lap.

But he's smart.. he wants clicks. I get it. Thats the thing with that terd --- you really dont ever know WHAT he really thinks. Imagine pretending an opinion/thought your entire career - and then running as a champion of the very program your alma mater detests. What a f'n sad, pathetic existence. Money be damned. His professionalism certainly is..

I wonder if he has enough balls to say that directly, ON SET/LIVE/F2F, to Vitello.
No, he wouldnt -- is my guess.

As I have said in the past for guys like him... My heart is saddened, not for him... but for the fact that the world, IMO, doesnt have enough stairs to kick his sorry ass down.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News