ADVERTISEMENT

Other things to consider...transfer/NIL rule....

LoyalVol4life

May 5, 2020
For all of those saying that fans are "overreacting" with these new changes...you may be right! In fact this may be the absolute BEST way to become a championship contender...am I wrong! I mean all "we" have to do is "buy" a couple of recruiting classes full of 4-5 star kids and invest in a few smart moves in the free agency transfer portal....and we're on our way right? I mean there are really no excuses now right? There's no longer the need to allow for 3 and 4 year rebuilds when the likes of Texas and Texas A&M are simply cutting to the chase with a bottomless payroll....right? They may dominate this league REAL soon. All we need is for our University NIL representatives to "pony up" like the big boys...right? I'm beginning to think y'all were "right"...the rest of us have been overreacting! This is going to be a GREAT thing! In ALL seriousness, I have thought for years that any and all college athletes should receive "some" financial benefit based on their performance! I mean they're what fills the seats! The problem is...if there's NOT going to be any legal "financial numbers" set, then it's simply going to be a cut throat bidding war...and I/we can't throw stones at programs with deeper pockets! Good for them!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News