ADVERTISEMENT

Football Checkerboard Chatter, Episode 6: Tyler Ivens recaps Vols' loss to Georgia

In Episode 6 of VolReport's Checkerboard Chatter show, host Tyler Ivens recaps Tennessee's loss to Georgia and looks ahead to Missouri.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

So you think you are down

All my Arkansas buddies are really feeling it with a loss to Liberty. Two Arkansas players already arrested.
All my Alabama friends are going crazy after another Alabama loss.
All my Clemson friends are asking lots of questions after the thumping by Notre Dame.
All my Auburn friends are only talking about getting a new coach.
All my Texas A&M fans are wondering how to get out of a $80M contract.

News, notes and updates from Josh Heupel, players' Monday press conference

Tennessee head coach Josh Heupel will speak with the media at 12:15 p.m., followed by select players at 12:30 p.m.

Coming off a 27-13 loss at No. 1 Georgia on Saturday, fifth-ranked Tennessee (8-1, 4-1 SEC) shifts its focus to Missouri (4-5, 2-4 SEC) at Neyland Stadium on Saturday 12 p.m. ET on CBS.

For news, notes and updates from Heupel's press conference, follow along here and on Twitter @TennesseeRivals.

Football Scouting Missouri: Key notes on Tennessee's November 12 opponent

Missouri – which is 4-5 overall with a 2-4 mark in SEC play – comes to Knoxville after losing 21-17 to Kentucky.

I jotted down some notes on the Tigers before the Vols host them on Saturday at Neyland Stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT