ADVERTISEMENT

1st Pinning 2019 FB season- Very Proud of this team and our fans.

volman2010

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2012
Tennessee
Just think - after Bama game we had ALL lost any hope of winning another game but in comes the best coaching staff in the nation tweaking positions not to destroy young mens confidence but build them up. i mean who knew Jarret was better when he came off the bench? OR better yet who would have thought after the Bama famous endzone fumble and face-mask tug that JG would not be benched for the season ( many were saying he was a sure mid-year transfer ) because coach was so pissed off! Well instead of ditching his Jr QB he worked to restore the young man with not just himself but more importantly his teammates who had lost all confidence in their QB. And it was not only Pruitt helping Jarret but also the freshman QB lent a heart in building up the Jr. by whispering "this is your team" before starting games and then showed genuine happiness for Jarret when success came even though this meant less playing time for himself.

The rebuild effort this coach put in to this team and each player was simply amazing and on Par with Rick Barnes when he did the same back in 2016.

I know , i know .. it sucks that even with the youngsters and ill coached players Jones left us we could be easily talking about a 10-3 ( we could have beat Bama for 11-2 ! ) with a top 10 ranking this very moment if we simply won the games we were picked to win. But 10-3 or 8-5 these guys have made the rest of SEC notice whats going on in KTown , you can bet your ass on that!

FOLKS we have the best coaches in college football and basketball today right here in Knoxville... They have both proven beyond shadow of doubt they are the real deal and as fans we have the pleasure of watching them do their magic! Wins will come but man its so much fun watching these kids grow! I will go on record and without hesitation predict a sec or national championship in one or both of these sports very soon. ENJOY THE RIDE!

to the sea of orange at the Gator bowl i would have to say our fan base is still the best in nation.. WOW! That was freaken awesome to see on TV! that reminded me of 80's right before the 20+ year run we went on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.