ADVERTISEMENT

2017-18 TENNESSEE MEN'S BASKETBALL PREMIUM LOWER LEVEL SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
2017-18 TENNESSEE MEN'S BASKETBALL PREMIUM LOWER LEVEL SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE

I have a set of 6 lower level premium Tennessee men's basketball season tickets available for sale, on the north side of the lower level of Thompson-Boling Arena, behind the home team bench, adjacent to the gate, elevator, concessions, & restrooms, premium seats, all together, on the aisle, with no steps to climb. These include all home games for this season. Here are some of the features of these seats:

On The Aisle, Chairback Seating, Next To Tennessee Players' Entrance, Padded Seats, Behind Home Team Bench, Priority Elevator Entry, Food and Beverages Available for Purchase at Arena Dining Between Your Parking & Elevator to Seats, & During Game Adjacent to Seats Immediately Behind You, Easy Access to Concessions & Restrooms, No steps to climb from your parking spot to your seat, Arena Elevator Access. Your seats are as close to wherever you park or the shuttle bus stop as you can get.

I'm looking for someone who will buy this entire premium ticket & parking package from me annually, but will sell to anyone who just wants them for this year, too. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax write-offs for business entertainment for your clients or customers.

If you could buy this package from UT, it would cost you many thousands of dollars annually. However, no lower level season tickets are available, nor can you get 6 in a row anywhere in the lower level of the arena. I've had these seats since the arena opened decades ago, & you can buy this entire set from me for less than one-third of what UT would charge you for them. These won't last long.

You can buy just 2 or 4 of these season tickets if you don't need all 6 of them. I have them priced at $1,000 each, but I'm also willing to take the highest & best offer I receive on them, as long as I recover my cost & donation & a small profit. I will also include a garage season parking pass for another $1,000. Thanks & Go Vols! Please reply to me by email to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

Reactions: gimmerumi1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT