ADVERTISEMENT

2020 UT Season Football Tickets & Parking Pass For Sale

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
2020 UT Season Football Tickets & Parking Pass For Sale

I have a set of 4 UT season football tickets for sale, as well as a season parking pass adjacent to the stadium. The tickets are in Section XX2, chairback club seats in the shade & in the dry. Very easy elevator access & very close to concessions & restrooms, since they are only 2 rows up from the concourse. I also have a season parking pass in the G10 garage, so you are just within steps of the gate.

My tickets are only one section over from the Tennessee Terrace, which requires a $5,000 per seat annual donation to UT to sit there. These tickets are being sold for only $1,250 per season ticket, which is a bargain. The parking pass is being sold for only $1,500, a bargain as well.

You can't buy seats this good from UT at this price, as UT had a 95% renewal rate for season tickets this year, as always. You get first right of refusal to buy the same seats from me annually every year, as long as you pay for them in January of each year when I have to make my donation to secure them.

These have been in my name for 40 years & will be in my name for another 30 years hopefully, so you are assured of getting your tickets every year, as well as the parking pass. Please contact me if you want some or all of them & make me your absolute highest & best top dollar cash offer on them. Thanks & Go Vols!

You can email me directly if you want any or all of these to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT