ADVERTISEMENT

4 Box seats for Missouri game. STILL AVAILABLE

utjl36

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2008
Box is the first two rows in MM Row A and B with chair backs and arms rests. We have 8 of the 10 seats in the section and the other 2 have usually been open this season (you may be able to include 2 more in next to you if need be). Awesome seats. My/my family's season tickets for 20+ years. We can't go Saturday due to conflicts. Face value on tickets is $464 for the 8 ($58/per). I'll take $500 including the parking pass. G16 is where Stokely used to be...Could meet you Saturday morning sometime in Knoxville.

EDIT: Willing to break the tickets up and negotiate the parking pass separately.

Last edited:
Box is the first two rows in MM Row A and B with chair backs and arms rests. We have 8 of the 10 seats in the section and the other 2 have usually been open this season (you may be able to squeeze 2 more in next to you if need be). Awesome seats. My/my family's season tickets for 20+ years. We can't go Saturday due to conflicts. Face value on tickets is $464 for the 8 ($58/per). I'll take $500 including the parking pass. G16 is where Stokely used to be...Could meet you Saturday morning sometime in Knoxville.

EDIT: Willing to break the tickets up and negotiate the parking pass separately.

Shameless bumpage

ADVERTISEMENT