ADVERTISEMENT

6 lowers for Ball State REDUCED SEE BELOW

jorange

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2007
Selling 6 lowers together in X-5 with great view of field & Jumbotron. These are our season tickets but have a family conflict and unable to attend. These are four seats (on the aisle) on row 2 which have the optional seat cushions & chair backs. The other two are right behind on row three. This is actually like rows 12 & 13 as there are 10 rows of bleachers below us where visiting recruits sit. Very convenient to new restrooms & concession stands. Will not split up at this point. $500 total and text or call 615-473-3050. You can check my history and can see that I occasionally have sold these over the years.

Last edited:
Selling 6 lowers together in X-5 with great view of field & Jumbotron. These are our season tickets but have a family conflict and unable to attend. These are four seats (on the aisle) on row 2 which have the optional seat cushions & chair backs. The other two are right behind on row three. This is actually like rows 12 & 13 as there are 10 rows of bleachers below us where visiting recruits sit. Very convenient to new restrooms & concession stands. Will not split up at this point. $500 total and text or call 615-473-3050. You can check my history and can see that I occasionally have sold these over the years.
Reduced to $400.

I’m with the poster above, if you split them up I’m also looking for two. I’ll be buying later today if you’re interested

I will split it up with you if still available. I need 2 chair back seats. Let me know.
Cell: 865 300 2889. Thankyou.

UPDATE: I have two remaining on row two for $150 for the pair and two behind them on row 3 for $140 for the pair. Call or text 615-473-3050.

Reactions: 2012govols
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT