ADVERTISEMENT

I am looking for two really cheap tickets for the game next Saturday anywhere in the stadium.

GOPUGA

Jun 2, 2001
As you can tell by my screename I am a Georgia fan. I live in Franklin and have a daughter who is a senior who is considering UT and wants to go up for the game to check out the atmosphere and visit the campus. I have my tickets, this would be for two teenage girls pulling for Tennessee. Thanks

If you read my post, I'm looking for two teenage girls who are actually Tennessee fans. One is a senior in high school who is very much considering UT Knoxville. I'm sorry I offended you by posting.

I’m not offended, don’t flatter yourself.

As you can tell by my screename I am a Georgia fan. I live in Franklin and have a daughter who is a senior who is considering UT and wants to go up for the game to check out the atmosphere and visit the campus. I have my tickets, this would be for two teenage girls pulling for Tennessee. Thanks

Could have sold you a couple with the UGA. But the GOP made it an impossibility. J/K....If I had 2 for UT fans, I would pass them on. Hopefully someone will actually read your post to see who they are for.

Could have sold you a couple with the UGA. But the GOP made it an impossibility. J/K....If I had 2 for UT fans, I would pass them on. Hopefully someone will actually read your post to see who they are for.

You do realize they will concoct any story to get tickets, right?

I got my tickets so this post in not needed anymore. To those reading, I didn't concoct any story for tickets. I told the exact truth of what I was looking for. With that being said may God have mercy on Chickamauga's soul.

I got my tickets so this post in not needed anymore. To those reading, I didn't concoct any story for tickets. I told the exact truth of what I was looking for. With that being said may God have mercy on Chickamauga's soul.
See what 10+ years of losing will do to you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT