ADVERTISEMENT

Interested in route sales bus opportunity, help

kwvolstitans

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2005
Franklin, TN
I've been a Volquest member for yrs. I never post, I joined for the info. A note of thanks to those that regularly post, I have lost both my parents over the past few yrs to altzimers and reading the back and forth has been a great distraction while dealing with the many details involving my parents care. My wife and I are in our early 50's, seeking to simplify our lives, attempting to find some peace in the madness of life. My wife changed jobs the first of the yr, she is a senior claims adjuster in workers comp. We both had been with our companies for over 15 yrs, she took a cut in pay in pursuit of less stress and a shorter daily commute. I have been in division management for a family owned service company for the past 15 yrs,responsible for a service location, routes run, and service work provided. We have no children, and are blessed to have no debt. I am seeking a route sales business opportunity. My hope is to find an opportunity that would require little to no debt. I have some money for a reasonable start up. Anyone that can provide advice, information, or any direction, any thoughts would be appreciated. Sorry for the long read. Thanks in advance. kwvolstitans@yahoo.com. God Bless

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News