ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 4 UT vs SC

Jbeskew

Apr 1, 2016
I'm looking for 4 tickets to the SC game.
Full disclosure: My Wife and I are USC Alum and Her sister and Husband are UT Alum. All 4 of us always do the UT game together both in Columbia and Knox. Our tickets fell through this year so I figured I'd ask. I completely understand those not wanting to sell to the opposing team, but, FWIW, we are not of the Annoying/Obnoxious type. Always enjoy ourselves in Knoxville.
We can pick up tickets in Knoxville the Friday before or around the Calhoun's area on Gameday which is where we always tailgate when in town.
Thanks!

-J.Eskew-

$80/ea is a little steep for the Top Corner of the Endzone. I've found some QQ Row 5 for $75. That's my benchmark at the moment.
Thank you very much for the reply. If you don't sell quickly and come down on the price. Please let me know.

Ok, $80 is what I paid for them. The seats with chairbacks cost a little more. If $75 is what you are looking to spend I can come down a little to make it work. Please email me at michaelhoffman99@gmail.com if you would like to buy them. Thanks!

Reactions: Jbeskew
I would find out what seat number the seats in QQ are. Those are very long rows and some you could be stuck trying to get past 20 people to get out.

I have 4 together in AA with the installed cushioned chair-backs. They are on @ the 10 yard line. $50/each.

Our friends aren’t going to be able to make it in.

My e-mail is: rockytopallday@gmail.com

I’m checking with my son to make sure he doesn’t need them but they should be available. E-mail if interested.

I'm looking for 4 tickets to the SC game.
Full disclosure: My Wife and I are USC Alum and Her sister and Husband are UT Alum. All 4 of us always do the UT game together both in Columbia and Knox. Our tickets fell through this year so I figured I'd ask. I completely understand those not wanting to sell to the opposing team, but, FWIW, we are not of the Annoying/Obnoxious type. Always enjoy ourselves in Knoxville.
We can pick up tickets in Knoxville the Friday before or around the Calhoun's area on Gameday which is where we always tailgate when in town.
Thanks!

-J.Eskew-
I have 4 in X3 row 38. West side. Gate 21. Face value I think is $220.

Reactions: gimmerumi1
If anyone is still looking for 4 together, I have 4 aisle seats on row 57 in section L for $160 total.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT