ADVERTISEMENT

Lower Level 2021-22 UT Men's Basketball Season Tickets & Garage Parking Passes For Sale!

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
Lower Level 2021-22 Tennessee Men's Basketball Season Tickets & Garage Parking Pass For Sale

I have 10 lower level UT men's season basketball tickets for sale for the upcoming 2021-22 season. I'm selling them for only $2,500 each, far less than half of what UT charges for them when you factor in the donation required to buy them, as you would have to pay $6,000 each for them if you bought these same seats from UT. It's very rare to find any season tickets in men's basketball anywhere in the arena, so they won't last long, as this season's team is going to be one of the best in the nation with strong demand & sold out for every game. They are premium seats with cushioned backs.

I'm looking for someone who will buy these premium tickets from me annually & will pay for them now, as I have already paid for them myself. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax writeoffs for business entertainment for your clients or customers.

I also have a couple of season parking passes in the G10 garage adjacent to the arena that I'll sell for $1,500 as well.

Thanks & Go Vols!

Please make me your highest & best cash offer on them & I'll give it my utmost consideration. Email me to JMH5@ICX.NET

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT