ADVERTISEMENT

Marques North earned his law degree yesterday

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to post images with our new dormant

Forgive me 😂

Which one of these icons allows you to post a image

Last edited:
Reactions: KenDonahue
I see a future here! Great to hear! Way to go Mr. North.

I had a patient a couple of months ago that played high school football with North. He told me that North was in law school. It made me feel so proud of him. The patient, an AA also who is finishing up medical school here in Greenville, NC. Even though it was the first time I ever met him and probably the only time I will see him since he is off to residency, I am proud of him too. It is good to see young people, no matter what the race, doing something good with their lives. Their parents have to be busting with pride.

That’s awesome. Congrats to him.

I’ll always be in debt to him for beating the gamecocks best team of all time, so that I can hang that over my USC friends head’s the rest of their lives.
Absolutely, great win!

North never seemed to be same after that Worley pass hung him out to dry and he took a huge shot to his back. Obviously not intentional on Worley's part, but still a shame to see that happen to anyone.

That one and the touchdown toe drag against UGA are two of my favorites. The guy had some truly awful QB’s throwing to him

Didn’t his initial injury come from one of said qbs crappy passes hanging him up for a db to hammer ?

Is the law college in Knoxville?
Yup. Right across Cumberland from the Student Union.
22233.jpg

That’s great! I love seeing our guys take full advantage of their scholarships and going on to do great things in life. Congratulations to Marquez!
Absolutely! Congrats to him for moving on with his life after football. Given all the injuries he had, it must’ve been tough to put that behind him.

Reactions: Musteng
Awesome....thanks for the SC win, Marquez!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT