ADVERTISEMENT

OT Scottsdale Arizona area golf courses

Been awhile but Have played Troon North, Greyhawk, TPC, Phoenician, Gainey Ranch and a private course one of the courses at Desert Mountain. All were well maintained but think I liked Troon North and Grayhawk the best.

Reactions: mrhardin
Been awhile but Have played Troon North, Greyhawk, TPC, Phoenician, Gainey Ranch and a private course one of the courses at Desert Mountain. All were well maintained but think I liked Troon North and Grayhawk the best.
Need a couple courses.
We played both courses at We Ko Pa about 3 weeks ago and they was probably the nicest I have ever played

My two favorites in the area, both a little outside of town, are Quintero and Southern Dunes.

My sons, who are good golfers, love Quintero. Ideal desert course but tight and 50 minute drive

You have to play TPC Phoenix because the waste mgt is played there. You will go to the famous par 3 and be like wtf because the stands and everything will be gone. I have played Troon and Greyhawk both good. Take a look at Wildfire, I have played there as well. Seen a few ladies tourneys on TV there. Great city for desert golf. Enjoy!!

Reactions: bUTtchug1998
Live in PHX. All above are great. Hidden gem is Eagle Mountain on Shea
Yes Eagle Mountain I forgot about that one. Is this the one where number 1 is a par 5 straight downhill? I think that was eagle mountain?

In addition to whats been mentioned above:
Quintero.
Sun Ridge Canyon.
Both are two of the very best in the greater metro.
Played Ambiente today. its very nice.
I belong to Gainey. Its much easier than the above.

Men’s and women’s NCAA’s will be played at Grayhawk. You gotta plat there just because.

I thought a Grayhawk was really really hard to get onto

Thanks guys. Played Talking Stick, TPC champions course, eagle mountain, and ranch manana. Enjoyed them all! Over seeding going on at this time of year so most courses are cart path only with several being closed at this time.

Thanks guys. Played Talking Stick, TPC champions course, eagle mountain, and ranch manana. Enjoyed them all! Over seeding going on at this time of year so most courses are cart path only with several being closed at this time.
did you enjoy the dry heat?

ADVERTISEMENT