ADVERTISEMENT

Pair of Lower Level 2020-21 Tennessee Men's Basketball Season Tickets & Garage Parking Pass For Sale

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
Pair of Lower Level 2020-21 Tennessee Men's Basketball Season Tickets & Garage Parking Pass For Sale

I have a pair of lower level UT men's season basketball tickets for sale. Only 3,400 season tickets are being made available this year to donors due to the pandemic, so you will be in rare company to get these! Only 1,500 of those are like mine in the lower level! They are also right on the concourse at the top of the lower deck, so only one step to negotiate to get to your seats from the gate & easy access to concessions, restrooms, etc., which will have no lines this season.

I'm selling them for only $1,250 each, less a quarter of what UT charges for them when you factor in the donation required to buy them, as you would have to pay $6,000 each for them if you bought these same seats from UT. It's very rare to find any season tickets in men's basketball anywhere in the arena, so they won't last long, as this season's team is going to be one of the best in the nation with strong demand & sold out for every game. They are premium seats with cushioned backs.

I'm looking for someone who will buy these premium tickets from me annually & will pay for them now, as I have already paid for them myself. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax writeoffs for business entertainment for your clients or customers.

I also have a season parking pass in the G10 garage adjacent to the arena that I'll sell for $750 as well. I can transfer all of these, the tickets & the pass, directly to you electronically, or meet you on the UT campus with hard printed tickets to exchange for your cash.

Please make me your highest & best cash offer on them & I'll give it my utmost consideration. Email me to JMH5@ICX.NET

Thanks & Go Vols!

ADVERTISEMENT