ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Lower Level Sidecourt 2021-22 UT Men's Season Basketball Tickets & Garage Parking Passes For Sale

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
Premium Lower Level 2021-22 UT Men's Season Basketball Tickets & Garage Parking Pass

I have a set of 6 lower level UT men's season basketball tickets for sale in Section 102, Row 27, behind the UT bench, on the sideline nearest the parking garage & near the concourse, with easy access to elevator, concessions, restrooms, & gate. You can see all the action well, as well as the giant screen, as you're not under the upper deck.

I'm selling them at half of what UT charges for them, $1,500 each, when you factor in the donation required to buy them, as you would have to pay $3,000 each for them if you bought these same seats from UT. It's very rare to find 6 lower level season tickets in men's basketball together in a row anywhere in the arena, much less on the sidecourt, or to even find any lower level season tickets at all, so they won't last long. They are premium seats with cushioned backs.

I also have a set of 4 premium seats in Section 106, Row 10, on the aisle, that UT normally sells for $6,000 each, if you can even find them for sale, that I'll sell for only $2,500 per season ticket. These are even better seats & some of the best in the house. Both sets of seats are on the sidecourt.

I'm looking for someone who will buy these premium tickets from me annually & will pay for them now, as I have already paid for them myself. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax writeoffs for business entertainment for your clients or customers. If you want only 2 or 4 of them, I will also make you a special price.

I also have 2 season parking passes in the G10 garage adjacent to the arena, for only $1,500 each as well.

Thanks & Go Vols! If you want any or all of these, please make me your highest & best cash offers & email me directly to: JMH5@ICX.NET

ADVERTISEMENT