ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Lower Level Sidecourt 2022-23 UT Men's Season Basketball Tickets For Sale With Garage Parking Pass Included!

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
Premium Lower Level Sidecourt 2022-23 UT Men's Season Basketball Tickets For Sale With Garage Parking Pass Included!

I have either a pair or a set of 4 together, your choice, of lower level premium UT men's season basketball tickets for sale, with easy access to elevators, concessions, restrooms, & gates. You can see all the action well, as well as the giant screen, & the players, coaches, & referees can all hear you.

I'm selling them at half of what UT charges for them, $7,500 for the pair or $15,000 for the set of 4, including a season garage parking pass in the garage adjacent to the arena. No such premium season tickets are available for sale in men's basketball on the sidecourt as close to the court as mine are, only 10 rows up, & no parking passes this close to the arena are available from UT, either, so these won't last long.

They are premium seats with cushioned backs that were originally part of the initial donor seats when the arena was built on the preferred north side, behind the team benches. These are truly some of the best seasons in the house. I'm in Knoxville & will electronically transfer the seats to you after we talk on the phone & we have arranged legitimate transfer of funds from you electronically, too.

I'm looking for someone who will buy these premium tickets from me annually & will pay for them now, as I have already paid for them myself. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax write-offs for business entertainment for your clients or customers. Thanks & Go Vols!

Text me to 865-745-9500 or email me directly to JMH2@ICX.NET

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT