ADVERTISEMENT

UT vs Georgia Tech - Lower Level - Row 14 - $200 each

Thanks for offering, but I think this is going to be a very popular ticket soon. The prices are really starting to increase on Stubhub and Vivid Seats. I'll keep your info and let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

Thanks for offering, but I think this is going to be a very popular ticket soon. The prices are really starting to increase on Stubhub and Vivid Seats. I'll keep your info and let you know if anything changes. Thanks!
Keep me posted. Kudos to you if you get $250 a pop for an end zone seat for a Monday night game.

Keep me posted. Kudos to you if you get $250 a pop for an end zone seat for a Monday night game.
The key is to sell early. He lost his chance to make a decent profit. Sometimes people get too greedy and miss out of a decent profit and will lucky to get $25 above face.

You may be right, but the game is still a month away. I'm really looking forward to the game and I think a lot of others are too.

Wished we was doing as good as FSU and Bama last time I looked their tickets on StubHub was going for nearly $700 in 300's section without fees... nobody is giving them up unless it is an arm or leg.

Always liked FSU and would have like to seen them too but can't justify spending extra 2 days in Atlanta and getting a FSU vs Bama tickets with that kind of price.

ADVERTISEMENT