LBrew7

Sep 27, 2017
Vols-Bama Tickets.
2 in Y7 Row 11 $300 total
2 in N Row 21 $250 total
2 in X5 Row 9 Sold
4 in Q Row 36 $600 total
5 in S Row 46 $1000 total

I know this past weekend was a rough one but we still have to support our team and keep pushing harder. Price is total for the number of tickets listed. Can do Paypal and mail tickets.
Also have tickets for all other home games.
You can respond here or text 931-644-3733

Last edited:
Vols-Bama Tickets.
2 in N Row 21 $250 total
2 in X5 Row 9 $300 total
4 in Q Row 36 $600 total

I know this past weekend was a rough one but we still have to support our team and keep pushing harder. Price is total for the number of tickets listed. Can do Paypal and mail tickets.
Do you have any tickets for UGA game?

Vols-Bama Tickets.
2 in N Row 21 $250 total
2 in X5 Row 9 Sold
4 in Q Row 36 $600 total

will give 500 for the 4 in P

Vols-Bama Tickets.
2 in N Row 21 $250 total
2 in X5 Row 9 Sold
4 in Q Row 36 $600 total

How does you profiting off of after market tickets support our team? Wouldn't you want to sell them for less to get people into the stadium?

Nice logic, buddy.

How does you profiting off of after market tickets support our team? Wouldn't you want to sell them for less to get people into the stadium?

Nice logic, buddy.
I’m not going to argue with a fellow Vols fan. If you are not interested in my tickets that is fine but there is no need to bash or be negative towards me about it. There is nothing wrong with trying to get a little bit of my donation back. That donation goes to do and help so many things at the University including the massive renovations to the stadium and I support that but at the same time I am not forcing anyone to pay any price they are not ok with. Also, all you see is what is in a post or two and you judge me, you have no idea how many tickets we give away for people to come and enjoy Neyland on a Gameday and cheer on the Vols. My tickets, my prices, I don’t hate on people who drive range rovers because I can’t afford one, I just mind my own business and go on. Go Vols!

Reactions: tnbender
I’m not going to argue with a fellow Vols fan. If you are not interested in my tickets that is fine but there is no need to bash or be negative towards me about it. There is nothing wrong with trying to get a little bit of my donation back. That donation goes to do and help so many things at the University including the massive renovations to the stadium and I support that but at the same time I am not forcing anyone to pay any price they are not ok with. Also, all you see is what is in a post or two and you judge me, you have no idea how many tickets we give away for people to come and enjoy Neyland on a Gameday and cheer on the Vols. My tickets, my prices, I don’t hate on people who drive range rovers because I can’t afford one, I just mind my own business and go on. Go Vols!

Live and let live. Good luck.

Reactions: LBrew7
ADVERTISEMENT