ADVERTISEMENT

2023 commit Jack Luttrell played a key role in Tennessee’s recruiting efforts this weekend

luke.winstel

VolReport Recruiting Analyst
Sep 2, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia.
Over the past year, three-star Jack Luttrell has been an anchor commit for the Vols. This season, he has played a key role in trying to recruit some of the nation’s top players to UT – including on one of the programs biggest recruiting weekends in recent memory.

Following the game, he told me, “It was an experience like no other. I can’t wait to be up there in January and making plays in front of 100,000 people next year.”

He played an important role Saturday, sitting in the section with many of Tennessee’s top targets during the game against Florida. He discussed his role over the weekend: “Definitely a different role. I loved getting to know more recruits and building relationships with the other guys who are committed already. This 2023 class is a solid group of guys and we are even starting to spread the love to some elite 24 guys.”

He also described his message to the recruits on Saturday: “There’s no place like home. Tennessee is a family that welcomes you and wants the best for your future in football, but also beyond football.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News