ADVERTISEMENT

***Couple Tennessee baseball transfer notes***

Ben_McKee

Apr 2, 2021
Kansas SS Maui Ahuna will be arriving in Knoxville later tonight for a visit. Vols have been in a great spot for the (likely) future first round pick since he entered the portal. One of the best transfers on the market.

Another transfer who is one of the best available is Air Force C/RHP Paul Skenes. The Lake Forest, California native is someone I think the Vols will have a great chance to land, and someone they jumped on immediately once he entered the portal yesterday. He's a great catcher, but didn't catch a ton this season because he also is a great pitcher. Hit .314 with 13 homers this season. Was 10-3 with a 2.73 ERA on the mound. Started 15 games, 96 strikeouts to 30 walks in 85.2 innings, opponents hit .224 off of him.

NC State freshman DH Tommy White continues to be a topic of conversation because of what I said over the weekend, that Tennessee was in his final four, and I continue to think UT will have a solid shot in that one. Sounds like he is going to take things slowly though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News