ADVERTISEMENT

Hello! Live recruiting coverage coming Friday night

luke.winstel

VolReport Recruiting Analyst
Sep 2, 2022
Atlanta, Georgia.
Hello,

My name is Luke Winstel, and I am a recruiting analyst for VolReport. I live in Georgia and have covered recruiting in the state since 2015. In the past, I've worked as an ESPN+ play-by-play broadcaster at Mercer University (Macon, Ga.). I have written for CNN Sports, Clemson Sports Talk (a Fox Sports Radio digital outlet), and the Dunwoody Crier (a local newspaper in Atlanta, Ga.).

I am excited to bring my passion for recruiting to VolReport. I attend recruiting and high school events weekly. Since January, I've covered +40 events, including Under Armour football camp, spring/fall team camps, high school football games, state championship games, and more. Our mission at VolReport is to bring in-person, video coverage of Tennessee targets and commits.

My previous work has been mainly in Georgia. However, to better serve this fanbase, I have focused on expanding beyond the state to provide coverage of Tennessee recruiting nationwide.

I'm also excited to announce I'll be heading to Buford High School (Atlanta, Ga.) to cover the five Tennessee targets playing Friday night in their home game against Carver High School (Atlanta). These targets include 2024 5-star KJ Bolden, 4-star KingJoseph Edwards, 4-star Eddrick Houston, 4-star Tyshun White, and 2025 4-star Jadon Perlotte.

Thank you,
Luke Winstel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News