ADVERTISEMENT

I might have screwed up

Vol-dog47

Jul 21, 2007
Nashville, TN
I thought I had found a great place to live here in Sheffield, but the place I’m living is turning into a dump and it’s not even had a “grand opening “. Remember it’s a renovated Howard Johnson so it’s laid out like a motel. I’m pretty sure the girl across from me is turning tricks to support her meth habit. Her teeth are almost black, tats and piercings. One guy tried to kick the door in 2 weeks ago and I called the cops. Another, different dude was just outside her door yelling. There are some other very strange people here that just don’t seem right. Now, I’m not trying to judge folks, but I’ve been around long enough to know when things ain’t right.
Today one of the property managers screamed at me for coming in a construction door to get out of a thunderstorm. Called it a lease violation. Reminded me of the Andy Griffith episode “Citizens Arrest “. I’ve got about 11 months left on my lease. If things don’t get better by next spring I’m moving again, hopefully back to Tennessee. Ok, let the jokes and I told you so’s begin. 😊

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News