ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Middle School Football Coaches (West Knox Area)

knoxadguy

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
Shameless Post: I don't want to give out too much information for obvious reasons but we are looking for football coaches to coach a MS team in the MAC league here in Knoxville, convenient to West Knox. We're looking for those interested in developing middle schoolers into better young men, better fundamental football players and hopefully win some football games. We were semi-finalists last year.

Through some career moves and illnesses, we have found ourselves short on coaches this year. Looking to fill these position coaches: QB/OL/RB/DB and probably others if we're able to get more response. Our league is built to use our high school system, terminology and philosophy to better prepare our players for the next level.

If anyone is interested, I can give you the contact information of the team director and he can certainly tell you everything you might want to know. I can say that if you like coaching or have some experience with football and are interested in getting into coaching, this is a fine bunch of people and do a great job. And they are a fun group of guys to hang with. If you have any interest whatsoever, DM me. Thanks in advance!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News