ADVERTISEMENT

My Christmas Gift

Allvolslc

Gold Member
Dec 25, 2015
As some of you know, I’ve lost a lot of close family members since 2017, one each year. Mom & Dad within 5 mos. of each other. In August I lost my only remaining member(other than cousins) of my side of the family, my sister. It’s been very hard on me because of her beliefs. All are entitled to their beliefs, and I’ll leave it at that. I still loved her very much, and it really hurt to lose her the way her life ended.
I’ve had some health problems of late( 2 stents heart) and just really got to feeling very down & out about everything. I am a firm believer in God our Father and The Lord Jesus Christ( I should show it better, I know). So what I’m about to say, I have no doubt was the most beautiful gift I could have received. I had a dream about 3 nights ago, and my mother and father came to see me. My mom sort of stayed off a short distance, but my dad came close to me and we talked. Then as we were about to depart, he gave me a huge hug, and my senses could tell it was daddy. Rough 5 o’clock shadow, smelled like work. He looked like he did when I was a kid(mid 30s). There was so much love in that hug that just told me all I needed to know. I’ve been at such peace after that, and I just know it was a special, special gift from God. I know some will scoff at this, but I hope this will somehow help someone who is dealing with loss this season. He is on The Throne. Lord Jesus Christ, King of kings, Lord of lords. Amen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News