ADVERTISEMENT

Out of bounds neighbor

ktsummar

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2003
Waynesville, NC
We moved to our house in December. Winter was mostly quiet. About a month ago my 13 year old daughter became good friends with the girl next door.
Her Mom came over to introduce herself and say hello. Kept talking about how her daughter always wanted a friend next door because the the hot tub and pool.
Last two weeks, hanging out by the pool. Her daughter is over hanging out with ours and she just shows up.
Last week I was cooking burgers and we asked the daughter if she wanted one. She says no, I am bout to go home. 15 minutes later her and mom are back fixing plates.
Yesterday, mom comes over and says, she is there to go on a walk with my 9 year old. My 9 year old had been asking her. As soon as they left I told my wife. She isn’t leaving when she comes back. 10 minute walk and there she is poolside hanging out. I love to entertain but this showing up is driving me nuts. I hate to say something because my daughter has had a tough time making friends since the move, but I am going to lose it next time she just comes over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News