ADVERTISEMENT

Some of my observations…

Austin_Price

Staff
Jan 3, 2007
We got to watch 8 periods this morning. After today we are back to our customary 3. Let me start with God bless Josh Heupel and his morning practices. Beautiful morning with some wind.

The offense was very loose and free spirited. Just a lot of confidence on that side of the ball with so many veterans. Even the ones who haven’t played much but have been in the program for 3 years are carrying themselves a certain way.

The wide receivers spent a period working on release. As big as Bru McCoy is and he is big, Tillman is bigger having seen them stand side by side today. Walker Merrill drew praise from the coaches for his route running. Kelsey Pope was very demonstrative with his group.

As some of you have seen on Twitter, Squirrel White scorched Cam Miller in one on one work.

Kamal Hadden was very chatty and won several matchups during some one on one work.

Ohio State transfer Andre Turrentine and Georgia Tech transfer Wesley Walker are going to help this team in my opinion. They clearly have either experience or have played in a program like Ohio state and breads a certain mindset.

Eric will have more notes coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News