ADVERTISEMENT

Spyre should partner with VQ or GQers to socialize NIL donation oppys

Rabdoid

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2007
It has come to my attention that UNC and their BrandR group feel like they can crowdfund the most NIL dollars of any school. Based on what they are describing and all the irons they have in the fire with different opportunities for regular fans to become monthly NIL donors I think they are going to be successful. I see UNC football being a top-10 program within 5-years.

We do not have UNC’s reach but it would be reasonable to suggest we have the furthest reach of any team in the SEC should be we become a power in football once again.

This probably isn’t the thread for it where I’m directly calling it out but there are definitely opportunities here for all parties. Everyone subscribing to VQ should probably also be a monthly donor and it would be very unlikely to impact the VQ bottom line. Lots of untapped potential out there in many areas, seems like some kind of pinned thread or an opportunity from Spyre to share our ideas would benefit the Vols.

There has to be a bunch of other people out there like me that solve complex problems for their company but spend almost as much time thinking about the Vols and various paths to success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News