ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me not to get excited about the DL...

VolNavyman

Oct 14, 2003
It's hard to believe in them after last year. No pass rush from a 4 man front and the final impression they left against Purdue was just dreadful. Yet I find myself truly starting to think this is going to be the biggest improvement on the team and a good group.

I feel like Baron bounces back and gets on the trajectory he looked to be on after year 1. Injuries and tons of drama derailed last year. Young is a freak athletically and I see a Curt Maggity type performance coming from him. Big Omari is now a junior with a ton of experience and plenty of talent. Terry is now a junior with lots of experience. Garland is solid. I'm not giving up on Simmons. He looks stout when he gets on the field to me and I think he's solid at worst this season. Garner doesn't bullshit, so for him to say Eason has the talent to be big-time, he does. He says Bailey is most improved guy in the room and has flashed and will make an impact. I know Bumphus is a good player if healthy. Maybe Tryee West is the next Derek Barnett lol. Harrison should be improved at least to doe degree.

I love defensive football. It's exciting to score a lot of points, but at my core, I'm much about defense than offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News