ADVERTISEMENT

Volquest Lost A Great Man in DrVols

jasonvols22

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
Madison, Florida
If you remember I came on here around July and told you he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s came on him very fast and strong to his posting was awful and to where he was forgetting his family almost over night. Anyways, I’ve learned late last night that @DrVols indeed passed away yesterday, and now I can release it. I owe a lot to this man for doing work on my wife’s teeth that she was born without a tooth… However, Dave Davidson reconstructed her teeth for literally 75% off (I never asked for it) what it should’ve cost! This man was a donor, UT Grad, done CPF teeth, Bobby Majors, and many other players that he had pictures with in his office. All my wife’s life she would barely smile because of missing a tooth and having very low self esteem…but thanks to the perfection of this man and his heart, he made my wife’s dream come true. I owe a lot to my friend, my buddy, and my fellow Vol brother that I met on this website 7 years ago who offered to do the work! Dr. Dave offered to do all the work on her mouth if we just drove up to Jasper, TN.
This man LOvED his VOLS, and the 3 time National Dentist of the year, served many times on the state dentistry board for the State of Tennessee, with all his degrees from his school University of Tennessee! Today my heart is saddened because of a man who didn’t only bless my family but did probably 200+ free dental work on addicts who got clean from drugs and reconstructed their teeth with his expertise just to give back hope. I’ve missed his phone calls, I’ve missed his text over the last year and half because he just couldn’t carry on conversation as the board knows all so very well.

Today I say Doc. go rest high my friend, and love from your Vol brother and prayers to your wonderful family!

@Brent_Hubbs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News