ADVERTISEMENT

Watched a little of Freddie Dillione highlights...

ZedClampet

Dec 19, 2015
Just a few minutes, so I don't really know anything, but it seems to me like the 3 stars are getting really good these days. I mean, I can think of at least 2 on the football commit list that seem strangely good for 3 stars. Heck, I might could add some more to that if only I knew what I was talking about. I don't know the first thing about evaluating corners, but Gibson looks pretty darn fine to me.

I'm kind of being tongue-in-cheek, making a half-hearted slap at Rivals, but I seriously think we've got an unusually good group of 3 star guys in both football and basketball. I've only seen two 3 stars that I questioned (which means next to nothing), whereas a lot of years I've thought most of them were longshots to ever contribute. And I want to emphasize that I'm a registered "Star Gazer". My first reaction to getting a 3 star is to roll my eyes. But somehow this year feels different. When I go down the list and watch each one's highlights on Hudl, I pretty much come out saying, "Well, okay. I get it now." For one last time, I will emphasize that I don't consider myself anywhere close to being an expert, but to me this group just looks really, really solid.

Just wanted to add my two cents...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News