ADVERTISEMENT

Football Notes: Josh Heupel, players address media ahead of South Carolina game

Tennessee head coach Josh Heupel and select players will meet with the media beginning at 12:15 p.m. this afternoon for their Monday press conference.

The No. 5 Vols (9-1, 5-1 SEC) – who are coming off a 66-24 win over Missouri – play South Carolina (6-4, 3-4 SEC) at Williams-Brice Stadium on Saturday at 7 p.m. on ESPN.

For news, notes and updates, follow along in this thread and on Twitter @TennesseeRivals.

Basketball Vols drop to No. 22 in new AP Top 25 poll

Tennessee men's basketball has dropped from No. 11 to No. 22 in the new AP Top 25 poll following Sunday's loss to Colorado.

Full poll:

Drinkwitz - Have Not Seen A Coach Whine and Cry

I have never seen a coach whine and cry so much as Missouri’s head coach.

I went to their website which I have posted on over the years and they’re deleting every single post that Tennessee fans are making.

Missouri and its fans are a bunch of betas.

The backup players practice just as hard as the starting players do and they deserve every opportunity to play the game all out and not have to take a knee just because an announcer says so

Both Lady and Men’s BB been reading g their ratings and have elevated ideas of thrmselves

Seems that way to me. Lots of talent but on court actions are undisciplined and erratic. Bench and coaching also not helping adjust during game. Fortunate a long season but definitely a poor start
Beating Gonzaga out of the box may have been worst thing to happen. just not good basketball with all our talent
  • Haha
Reactions: ageelaw
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT