ADVERTISEMENT

A few nuggets

elivol

Dec 15, 2003
Mule Town
My buddy ate dinner with one of the coaches last night. Here are a few items he mentioned to me. They talked little football but here are a few items he mentioned.

Jack Jones is a stud. They love this kid. Coach said he will be a first rounder one day. Book it.

Said they will sign 17 this year unless they pull a miracle but 17 seems to be the number

Hurd is at 243 lbs. ( Brent already told us that I know). nothing but muscle. He is a grown man right now and nobody will want to takle him. ( nothing we didnt already know but just wanted to share)

This next nugget was major news to me. My buddy asked about who will be our middle LB. Coach said you are going to be surprised. He said he is a walk on. He said he will may start the first game. He said he may not end the year there but we cant keep him off the field. He makes every tackle, makes every call. Communicates and gets everyone lined up. Also said he is one of the smartest kids on the team. So look to see a lot of Colton Jumper next year. He also said that he loves the other LB's as well just that Jumper seems to be standing out.

There was some other items mentioned but I dont feel comfortable sharing because my friend asked me not to share.

Please dont let this thread turn into bashing our LB's because a walk on leads for the starting spot. They love our LB's. Lets give credit to the walk on who is giving his all for TN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News