ADVERTISEMENT

BARBE: question about articles on VQ

MinnesotaVol

Aug 7, 2001
First, thank you for all the extra coverage and new features over the past several months; really enjoy it. 99% of the time when I go onto VQ, I go straight to the "my feed" section, as I follow each of the 5 of you and this guarantees that I don't have to read through pages of posts to ensure I don't miss any of yours. I've noticed though that there seems to be a lot of inconsistency when it comes to articles/videos that you write and post - sometimes they show up in my feed and sometimes they don't. For instance, the Gamequest podcast from this morning showed up in my feed as well as yesterday's Rocky Top Roundtable and the story on Justice Haynes, but Brent's "10 things I think" from earlier this week and Rob's matchup did not show up in my feed. Not sure if it's something on my end or something you all have to do before you post onto the site. Just wanted to get your thoughts and let you know I love being able to have everything show up in "my feed."

Thanks again for the great work and looking forward to tonight! @Austin_Price @Brent_Hubbs @Rob Lewis @Eric_Cain @Ben_McKee

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News