ADVERTISEMENT

Info

govolsgo

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2003
So here is the info. I love letting everybody have fun and being scared of posting their supposed inside info but I post and stand behind my info. Could I be wrong? Sure. Am I telling you what I have heard from good sources? Yes. Check my record.

Pruitt is very wrapped up in the investigation. He is done. They are scrapping to fire him for cause but he is ready to fight. He also knows that he has some culpability so he would negotiate. The administration does not want to pay him a nickel. No way to say how it works out but he will not coach next year. I cannot say whether he did anything wrong but I can tell you that the investigation centers on a tight end out of the Las Vegas area. Weird how Georgia also might be in trouble. I wonder if there is any connection.

Davis would have gone to Bama and Saban wanted to hire him but he hates Strong. Would not go because of that so he went with Sark.

Here is an interesting thing, Sark wants Golding but Sark will defer to Saban. Saban will let Golding go but he first wants to make sure his next DC does not have a show cause order. Guess who that is. Yep, Pruitt might have concerns as to a show cause.

My guess is Chadwell is the next coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News