ADVERTISEMENT

Is it Just Me Or Does Uros Approach Every Game Like:

The_Power_T

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2015
Nashville
Df7oQCCX0AAXugl.jpg

I LOVE IT; @Rob Lewis, what say you?

Also, I loved what I saw from BHH, Aidoo and Uros last night. Obviously, each is still developing and not close to a finished product, but you could see the development. The one play where BHH put the ball on the ground (I know, big men should try to avoid) really showed his athleticism and handle. If he can work on positioning and when he gets a better understanding of defensive scheme, he'll be good for us. And I don't ascribe to the rumors that he's transferring. I just don't see it after the minutes he's about to get this month and next. Just my two cents. And I hope note because that would be the second reclassified kid to leave after one year, which begs the question, why take one if that's going to happen. I think he's looking more long-term and he's getting better even if it isn't as fast as we need.

Loved Aidoo's defense radius and hustle. And I just love Uros for being the enforcer out there, and he played within the bounds last night. Good stuff from our bigs and they answered the call. Here's to another good game for development this Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News