ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Virus Thread

jasonvols22

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
Madison, Florida
Good morning,

There's no warnings, this is your warning. I'm done with the PM'S that you allow this party and that party special treatment, that is simply not true. Politics is destroying an amazing board, and a wonderful site. From here on out you need to know anywhere on this board we are going to ban for political talk. I'm tired of the pm's and so forth. Report it, and I will get to it...don't build on the post move on. I'm totally done, totally!

Please help us with no more political posting. What’s political? November 3rd everything will change, dealing with the elections, well the Democrats, BLM, protesting this or that, the libs, the far left this Republican Party/ the Conservative Right Wing is using this as a tool. These post as well as other post that’s meant to flame jab or what have you...just has to stop! You guys ruin great conversation because of going back and forth.

I understand everybody’s views and we are entitled to have our own opinions about this. Believe me I have mine. But, we must not post it on this site! @Brent_Hubbs has said one thread dealing with “the virus”, & virus only.

For more information on @Brent_Hubbs Policy on political posting look here...

https://tennessee.forums.rivals.com/threads/update-on-policy-procedures-on-here.613968/

Reactions: DrVols
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News