ADVERTISEMENT

Need help from the GQ...(funny story about meeting Billy Donovan)

vfl05

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2006
I'm not a regular poster on here but I've been a subscriber for 15+ years. I got a little side gig I need help for. I normally wouldn't post something like this on here but I thought the GQ would find it funny.

My brothers and I have an aquarium hobby YouTube channel and we are based in Chicago. Turns out Billy Donovan is an aquarium nerd himself and likes our channel. He reached out and asked if we would help him set up a tank in his new house in Chicago. We did a video on it and are hoping this video will elevate our channel to the next level. Billy is a great guy and even throws a dig at me for being a "Val" fan at the end so I figured you guys would find it funny. I got some digs in off camera myself lol.

Just clicking the video and letting it run for a bit would be a huge help to us and liking and subscribing would be even better. I've seen the Vol family come to the aid of a fellow Vol time and time again. Video link is below and feel free to make fun of me all you want on here, but if you could keep the dislikes on YT to a minimum that would be much appreciated lol. Thanks! VFL!

Billy Donovan Cichlid Tank Video

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News