ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Asking For Help For A Six-Year-Old Fighting Leukemia [UPDATED LINK!]

blue sky vol

Gold Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hello, all!

Every November, I sponsor a No-Shave November [or "Noshember"] fundraiser at the school where I teach. Typically, the proceeds raised are donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This year, however, we've got a kid with whom the school has a special connection - he was in East Tennessee Children's Hospital in Knoxville with a student who attended our school.

If you are able and willing, it would be very much appreciated if you were to donate some money to "Baby Noah." If you aren't able to give monetarily, please consider sharing the link that I'm providing in this post. The little kiddo was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when he was three and beat it... but now it's back with a vengeance, so whatever you can do to help will be very greatly appreciated.

One last thing... IF you donate through the GoFundMe page that the family set up, PLEASE put #WGNoahNation in the message you leave. That way, we can better tabulate how much money the fundraiser has raised in total [I'm also raising money just through donations at the school itself].

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, and for sharing/donating if you're led to do so.

Here's the link.

P.S. Thanks again to those who tried donating before and let me know about the error. Sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused, but here's hoping that the experience doesn't dissuade you from trying to help out the kiddo again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News