ADVERTISEMENT

People doubting Kara Lawson

clamber7

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
Are pretty damn stupid. Sure, she hasn't coached at the college level, but Lordy have mercy, this woman is the epitome of class & basketball. Anytime I get the luxury to hear her call a game or breakdown a play, it's a delight. If you can't tell she knows basketball as well as she does the English language, then you're fooling yourself. There's a reason she's ascended to the top at ESPN in terms of female hoops announcing. There's a reason Team USA asked her to coach the female hoops team. Now, I glaringly see the reasons they hired her for those positions & I think they qualify her here at Tennessee.... regardless of ever coaching before. I just don't know how some of you guys can't see it.

Maybe it's the fact we are mostly men & afraid to admit a woman might know more about hoops, or hell, might even be better than us at hoops. It doesn't matter though. I'm fully capable of admitting she's forgotten more basketball than I'll ever know. Hell, she learned from the best. And I'll even go further... she will succeed here. Wildly succeed. She's a winner & will take the utmost pride in representing Pat & this university in the way it should be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News