ADVERTISEMENT

Premium Lower Sidecourt 2023-24 UT Men's Basketball Season Tickets & Garage Parking Pass For Sale

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
Premium Lower Sidecourt 2023-24 UT Men's Basketball Season Tickets & Garage Parking Pass For Sale

I have some premium lower level sidecourt UT men's season basketball tickets for sale for the upcoming 2023-24 season, as well as a season parking pass adjacent to the arena. The tickets are a pair in Section 106, ten rows up behind the visiting team bench & up to 6 in a row in Section 123, 22 rows up across from the UT bench, all plush chairback club seats, so a total of 8 season tickets for sale.

Very easy gate & elevator access & very close to concessions & restrooms. The season parking pass is in the coveted G10 garage, so you are just within steps of the gate. In addition, I have up to 8 SEC Tournament Tickets in Nashville for sale for $1,000 each.

These tickets are being sold starting at $6,500 per pair of season tickets, which is a bargain. UT has none for sale like mine at any price & there are none available on Stubhub or any of the other secondary ticket market sites as good as mine, either. I have 2, 4, or 6 season tickets for sale. If you buy 4 or more, I will include the parking pass in the deal. I will sell the parking pass by itself for only $1,500, a bargain as well. Posted photo is the actual view from some of these great seats.

You can't buy seats this good from UT at any price, since sideline lower level seats have a nearly 100% renewal rate, so none are available. These are absolutely the best seats in the house, right on top of the action. You also get first right of refusal to buy the same seats from me annually every year, as long as you pay for them in January of each year when I have to make my donation to secure them.

These have been in my name for 40 years & will be in my name for another 30 years hopefully, so you are assured of getting your tickets every year, as well as the parking pass. Please contact me if you want them. Thanks & Go Vols! Email me to JMH2@ICX.NET

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT