ADVERTISEMENT

We have a game Saturday so I think we need to discuss.. Why Ma hates bama.

TNmavol

Jan 15, 2005
Why do I hate bama???...those dang hairy butts hanging over I-65 north of Birmingham.... the first of many reasons why I hate bama......
#2 our best man had a framed..yes framed picture of Bear Bryant hanging in his living room...
#3 the only school I know that builds a stadium next to a cemetery....they are strange folks
#4 name another group that would wear toilet paper on their head as a show of manliness....think about this one
#5...Got 12...Got 13...Got 17...bama counts National Titles like some folks count chickens before the eggs hatch...folks lets make that 9 yep just 9 ...

(UT could claim 14...claiming 6)

You can add at will.

I go in to any game/battle/assignment/life..no matter the odds.. to win. I have been giving the short stick many times in life and learned at an early age....go beat them...whoever it is I am up against..no matter the odds.
And you know what? I won some of those battles and the Vols can too.

They need to get their head on straight ..not worry about the weeks ahead or last week...that game is done..finished
They need to pull together and that includes the coaches. If something is biting their butt...pooh...either suit up to play or leave the room.
They need to give their all to Tennessee Saturday...

GBO
Ma

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News