ADVERTISEMENT

West Knoxville Patio Home Available For Big UT Football & Basketball Weekends

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
West Knoxville Patio Home Available For Big UT Football & Basketball Weekends

Rent my West Knoxville patio home for only $1,495 for big UT football & basketball weekends. Accommodations for up to 4 people with a queen bed in each bedroom.

Nice covered deck off the living & dining area. One car garage & driveway space for another car.

Very convenient to UT campus just off the Papermill Road Exit of I-40. You can move in as soon as Friday morning any weekend & stay as long as until Monday morning & enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains while you're here.

No pets or smoking or drug use or loud partying allowed. Prefer older responsible adults.

My patio home has been completely remodeled & is in pristine shape. Everything furnished for luxury accommodations! You can use it UT football & basketball weekends that are upcoming, or for any weekend visit to Knoxville.

Nice TV's in the living area that you can see from the dining area & kitchen, & in both bedrooms. Washer & dryer included, as are all utilities, warm natural gas heat, gas fireplace, hi-speed wifi internet, & safe neighborhood.

Text me to 865-745-9500 for address & photos of the place & to arrange to pay by Venmo & get the code to enter. Everything set up for your comfort!

ADVERTISEMENT