ADVERTISEMENT

With Bru’s commitment, one man’s opinion

Eyes4Vols

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2011
Jackson
I’ve often thought Fulmer didn’t have social media promoting him. So not only did he suffer losing Dickey and administration help…being cool was never easy.
Saban has had help from his school but also social media supporting him. His players flashing money and cars and that was THE place to be. Makes his life easier because he was always the face of winning.
Vitello has shown us that being in the spotlight can literally grow a fire and in a good way. Players want to be here and play for a winner and a exciting program.
I’ve always thought Heuples mind reminded me of Spurrier. With Jackson/Nico, BrU and Tate. A elite OT, RB etc, he can win and win big. Social media will help him and our program continue the climb. Elite players will want to be at a fun school, a winning school, a family, Bru’s fathers comments further support this and @Brent_Hubbs comments about it not all about money. Between Sprye/NIL and the right people with YouTube and Twitter, the thing that hurt us in the past could help us. Kids are never without their phones

GBO

https://atozsports.com/nashville/news-5-star-wr-bro-mccoy-tennessee-vols/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News