4* Aidan Mizell......................7/29.............UF
4* Hunter Osborne................8/1...............Bama
4* Stanton Ramil.............. ....8/3...............MSU
3* Tavion Gadson..................8/11............FSU
4* Ricky Gibson..................8/14..........V-O-L-S
4* Jordan Matthews...........8/15..........V-O-L-S
4* Ayden Williams...............8/21.............Ole Miss
4* Mazeo Bennett..............10/16.........V-O-L-S
4* Kaleb Beasley.................10/21.........
V-O-L-S

4* Mario Craver.................10/23.........VOLS/OKLA/BAMA
4* Jordan Baugh...............11/4...........VOLS/S.Carolina/Texas (2024)
3* V. Lang...........................11/8.........,VOLS/Auburn/Bama
5* Daevin Hobbs................11/24.......UNC /UGA/VOLS/Bama

2 Lower West Club UTM

2 in section V row 2. Aisle seats at the 30-35yd line. Right above the entrance to the Club Lounge. Padded back and bottom seats with extra room all around. Air conditioned Club area with private restrooms and concessions. Enter at gate 21B for LWC seats only for no waiting. $150 ea. if your interested you can text me at 615-795-3655

Premium Lower Level Sidecourt 2022-23 UT Men's Season Basketball Tickets For Sale With Garage Parking Pass Included!

Premium Lower Level Sidecourt 2022-23 UT Men's Season Basketball Tickets For Sale With Garage Parking Pass Included!

I have a pair of lower level premium UT men's season basketball tickets for sale, with easy access to elevators, concessions, restrooms, & gates. You can see all the action well, as well as the giant screen, & the players, coaches, & referees can all hear you.

I'm selling them at half of what UT charges for them, $6,950 for the pair, including a season garage parking pass in the garage adjacent to the arena. No such premium season tickets are available for sale in men's basketball on the sidecourt as close to the court as mine are, only 10 rows up, & no parking passes this close to the arena are available from UT, either, so these won't last long. If you don't need the parking pass, you can have the tickets for just $6,500. Parking pass alone I'll sell for $750 if someone just buys the tickets & doesn't want the pass.

They are premium seats with cushioned backs that were originally part of the initial donor seats when the arena was built on the preferred north side, behind the team benches. These are truly some of the best seasons in the house. I'm in Knoxville & will electronically transfer the seats to you after we talk on the phone & we have arranged legitimate transfer of funds from you electronically, too.

I'm looking for someone who will buy these premium tickets from me annually & will pay for them now, as I have already paid for them myself. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax write-offs for business entertainment for your clients or customers. Thanks & Go Vols!

Text me to 865-745-9500 or email me directly to JMH2@ICX.NET

Cheap Pair of Tickets For UT Football Road Games Wanted: South Carolina in Columbia & Vandy in Nashville

Cheap Pair of Tickets For UT Football Road Games Wanted: SC & Vandy

I'm looking for the cheapest pair of tickets for 2 upcoming UT football road games that I can find to the UT-SC game in Columbia & the UT-Vandy game in Nashville, both in later November. If you have a pair you want to sell to either or both of those games, I can electronically transfer you the cash once I verify your tickets are real & we have talked on the phone to authenticate & legitimate & verify the deal.

We can also meet in Knoxville anytime. I prefer to transfer funds thru Venmo electronically, but if we meet in person, I can give you cash. You can text me to 865-745-9500 or email me to JMH2@ICX.NET

West Knoxville Patio Home Available For Big UT Football & Basketball Weekends

West Knoxville Patio Home Available For Big UT Football & Basketball Weekends

Rent my West Knoxville patio home for only $1,495 for big UT football & basketball weekends. Accommodations for up to 4 people with a queen bed in each bedroom.

Nice covered deck off the living & dining area. One car garage & driveway space for another car.

Very convenient to UT campus just off the Papermill Road Exit of I-40. You can move in as soon as Friday morning any weekend & stay as long as until Monday morning & enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains while you're here.

No pets or smoking or drug use or loud partying allowed. Prefer older responsible adults.

My patio home has been completely remodeled & is in pristine shape. Everything furnished for luxury accommodations! You can use it UT football & basketball weekends that are upcoming, or for any weekend visit to Knoxville.

Nice TV's in the living area that you can see from the dining area & kitchen, & in both bedrooms. Washer & dryer included, as are all utilities, warm natural gas heat, gas fireplace, hi-speed wifi internet, & safe neighborhood.

Text me to 865-745-9500 for address & photos of the place & to arrange to pay by Venmo & get the code to enter. Everything set up for your comfort!

15 Years of Suffering. We Don't Give a D@mn about the whole state of Alabama!

Vol Fans,

Still coming down off of yesterday's high. I remember being at a Rhode Collee homecoming game watching Tennessee beat Alabama in 2006. I was in Baton Rouge for the beat down last weekend, but I bet being on campus yesterday was an all time day. If you made it up for College Gameday, and then went to the game, and went out after the game it would be an all-timer. I've never rushed the field for a Tennessee game, but did get a chance to do it when Memphis beat Ole Miss in 2015. I hope Carnell Tate and all the other recruits ate up what they saw yesterday. Saban's program is starting to falter, and it is very uncharacteristic of his teams to have 15 penalties against Texas A&M, and then follow it up with 17 penalties against UT yesterday.
Reactions: ALTVol and NCIN29
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT