ADVERTISEMENT

Football Know the foe: Talking Georgia with UGASports.com's Anthony Dasher

Know the foe: I connected with Anthony Dasher from UGASports.com – the Georgia site in the Rivals Network – to learn more about the Bulldogs ahead of Tennessee's matchup on Saturday in Athens.

My two cents

The Georgia Offensive Line gave Bennett all the time he needed to pick up a receiver, that was not the same for our offensive line. The Georgia defensive backs prevented the deep ball and played a very tight coverage, gave them the credit. Our defensive backs played a good game except for a couple of blown coverages. Both teams played a good defense against the run game.
The crowd noise really affected our rhythm, and the refs would not let us play the hurry up game, I don't know what that was about.
Once again, we played way to lose on third down leaving a back or receiver wide open.
I have witnessed days like this for many years: Bennett throws a perfect pass with our corner on top of the receiver. Georgia punter punts 75 yards going out of bounds on the one-yard line. We had seven movement penalties. Georgia back has a perfect interception in the end zone to one of our best receivers: game of inches, and then the rain came, and our receivers couldn't hold onto the ball.
Now on the positive side who would have predicted us to be 8 and 1 with victories over Florida, LSU, and Alabama.

Football Vols must 'reset and continue to grow' with primary goals still on the line

Despite Tennessee's loss to Georgia, the Vols' primary goals are still on the line. Josh Heupel's club has plenty to play for – and they all know it.

"Our kids have handled a bunch of adversity throughout their careers inside of this program."

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT