ADVERTISEMENT

Some visit reactions

Some prospect's reactions from their time on campus yesterday...

Brandon Nicholson, 2024 DB, MUS (Tenn.)

"Great atmosphere and energy throughout the whole game. From the pre-game warmups to the experience after the game, the players and fans were all hyped and excited to be apart of that program. It was definitely a fun thing to witness and be apart of."

Ondre Evans, 2024 ATH, CPA (Tenn.)

"The fan base stood out the most and the offense was very explosive and the defense was getting after it and was locked down. It was very fun."

Hank Weber, 2024 DE, Brentwood Academy (Tenn.)

"The support from the fans definitely was one of the first things I noticed. I also really appreciated the hospitality from staff, it was the first time that I’ve seen every recruit have their own hostess. The energy at Neyland is unmatched."

Enjoy the good times

We don't know what tomorrow brings, enjoy the good times while they last. I not only credit the players but also the coaches. Kentucky brings a good running game and a good defense into Neyland Stadium. We shut down the running game and played the best pass defense of the year. This coaching staff seems to be able to scheme any team we play. The ultimate test will be against Georgia. Our players and coaches seem to handle pressure as good as anyone in the country. We make a big mistake but immediately bounce back. This will go down as one of the most satisfying seasons ever, I just want it to continue.

Football Vols now tied for No. 2 in new AP Top 25 poll

POLL MOVEMENT: Tennessee is now tied with Ohio State for No. 2 in the AP Top 25 poll, just behind Georgia. The Vols received 18 first-place votes; Buckeyes got 15.

It'll be No. 1 vs. No. 2 on Saturday in Athens. That's going to be fun.

Full poll:
Reactions: dcvols25
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT