ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Heupel, Kirby Smart on SEC Coaches Teleconference

Tennessee head coach Josh Heupel and Georgia head coach Kirby Smart will speak on the SEC Coaches Teleconference this morning. Smart is set to talk at 11:10 a.m., followed by Heupel at 11:50 a.m.

The No. 1 Vols and No. 3 Georgia play Saturday at Sanford Stadium at 3:30 p.m. on CBS.

For news, notes and updates, follow along in this thread and on Twitter @TennesseeRivals.

The '82 Bama win was the catalyst for the golden era of '83 thru 2007

We have been bad to average for 15 years, most of it due to self inflicted wounds. LSU and Georgia both turned their fortunes around by beating us in 2001 when we were still a very good program. They did it with Saban and Richt who are both hall of fame coaches. LSU and Georgia have several championships between them in the last twenty years.

If CJH is the guy, very soon he needs to knock off Alabama or Georgia. That's just the way it works. Saban and Richt both beat us in their first year as coach.

Congrats on an incredible season . A ? Or two For you guys

In your estimation is Alex Golesh ready to be a head coach at the power 5 level ?

Does he call the plays on offense or is it Heupel?

thank you in advance . I really enjoy watching y’all play . Really good to see someone challenge bama and Georgia in the SEC. Rooting for you guys on Saturday as one of my work partners is a huge vol fan and he is so happy these days !

Offense

Im pretty sure that we haven’t used the whole playbook all season. So Uga has only seen the plays that we have run so far. Heupel being the offensive genius that he is has only scratched the surface with the plays we can run. It’s hard to prepare for the unknown so Kirby has his hands full. Yes Uga’s defense is probably the best we have faced so far but Bama had a pretty good defense as well and we put up 52 on them. I’m not saying we will score 52 on Georgia but I think we can score in the upper 30’s.

Let’s Go.

Football BREAKING: Tennessee is No. 1 in College Football Playoff Top 25

Vols’ resume pays off. Tennessee is the No. 1 team in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT