ADVERTISEMENT

I need 5 for the Florida football game

heidigirl1

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2017
Have been unable to make a game in years for reasons I won’t go in to. Can now go. My son who just started dental school came to me and asked if we could go see the Vols kick some gator ass! How can I say no? If anyone has five or six together I’d love to purchase them.

Not saying anything other than this day we must be careful. It ain’t pennies.

Being a member since April 17 is not a New Comer but can be a new Member because am not up to a year! People should be careful on how they bad talk others. Please don't blind my reputation

Being a member since April 17 is not a New Comer but can be a new Member because am not up to a year! People should be careful on how they bad talk others. Please don't blind my reputation
Believe me….if you have those tickets, I would love to take my family to that game….I want this to work.

I’m sorry if you don’t see the red flags others do. We’ve seen the same type of posts from people who want to take peoples money. New member, New Jersey area code. Suspicious. Once you’ve taken care of business and did what you said you would do, you will EARN a reputation. No one is trying to ruin anything. We just want everyone to be safe. Sorry if that offends you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT