ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans on Wildcat's Lair mad at Tennessee (quotes)

Vol fan Ford man

May 22, 2017
Tennessee
1. “Makes me hate UT even more, if they actually did this.”

2. “If TN's pissing and moaning so much put them in the Belk.”

3. “Too bad we cannot play UT again. I would like another crack at them with Lynn.”

4. “Speaking of Tennessee, did anything happen to the punk that stomped on the Vandy player’s head?”

5. “If we hadn't shit the bed against Tennessee, like we usually do, it would be a non issue.”

6. “Thanks for nothing Matt Jones. I bought the 4-pack of tickets to the Gator Bowl after he announced it.”

7. “SEC, not TN, suspended him for 1st half of bowl game. Should've arrested his ass.” (in response to # 4)

8. “Phat Phil phking whining piece of sht. Sick of this phat bastard. Wish we would run off phive straight against against that phking turd”

9. “So we go from prime time on Jan 2nd to noon on NY Eve. Yuk”

10. “Pay out or no pay out the Gator is better for our program than the Belk. The Gator is played in prime time on Jan 2. The Belk is played at noon a horrible time for a bowl game.”

11. “We recruit Florida and Georgia, Jacksonville is near the Florida-Georgia line. North Carolina is not one of our fertile recruiting grounds. Better exosure in the Gator”

12. “Finally this sucks because Tennessee cried and the SEC was forced to move us because when it is UK vs UT, UK loses. So they win again.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News